Boying up : how to be brave, bold and brilliant / Mayim Bialik.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Knob Noster||CD J305.235 Bia (Text)||2204729256||CDs||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525632269
- ISBN: 0525632263
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 hr., 21 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House/Listening Library, 
Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Growing from a boy to a man is no easy task. Bodies are changing, social circles are evolving, hair is appearing in places it never was before -- and on top of it all, there's the ever-present pressure to conform to the typical idea of what it means to be "manly" and masculine. But it's easier to do if you're armed with facts.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage boys > Juvenile literature.
Teenage boys > Psychology > Juvenile literature.
Adolescence > Juvenile literature.
Teenage boys > Psychology.