- 2 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Library-Arnold||E PRENDERG (Text)||30061030169896||Easy Books||Checked out||09/04/2018|
|Lebanon-Laclede County Library||E Prendergast (Text)||3803594227||Childrens New Title||Available||-|
|Scenic Regional-Pacific||E PRE (Text)||3006260693||Easy Book||On order||-|
|Scenic Regional-St. Clair||E PRE (Text)||3006261022||Easy Book||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Concordia||E Pre (Text)||2204747025||Easy Fiction||In process||-|
|Trails Regional-Knob Noster||E Pre (Text)||2204747033||Easy Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 1536200417
- ISBN: 9781536200416
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2016.
"Dog has a very important job on a construction site, but when his puppy friend goes missing, Dog has to be very brave and resourceful. He comes up with a plan for an ingenious rescue, but he needs the help of everyone's favorite piece of heavy machinery - the excavator!" -- Jacket.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories without words.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Rescues > Juvenile fiction.
Construction equipment > Juvenile fiction.