How to forget a duke / Vivienne Lorret.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Trails Regional.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Odessa||FIC Lor (Text)||2204749826||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Warrensburg||FIC Lor (Text)||2204749834||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062685481
- ISBN: 9780062685483
- Physical Description: 371 pages ; 17 cm.
- Edition: First Paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Avon Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"The Duke of Rydstrom requires a wife. Preferably one with a large fortune and a complete lack of curiosity. The last thing he needs is a meddling matchmaker determined to dig up his dark family secrets. All Jacinda wants is to find a bride for a duke. How hard could that be? He's handsome, enigmatic...and hiding something ... Determined to discover what it is, she travels to his crumbling cliffside estate. Yet, by the time she washes up on his beach, she can no longer remember who she is or why the duke is so familiar to her. All she knows is that his kisses are unforgettable--and she intends to use every skill she can to discover what's in his heart"--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amnesia > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Nobility > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- An Avon romance
- The misadventures in matchmaking series
- Lorret, Vivienne. Misadventures in matchmaking.
- Avon romance.