Mouse loves spring / by Lauren Thompson ; illustrated by Buket Erdogan.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scenic Regional-Wright City||E THO (Text)||3006093805||Easy Reader||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Lexington||E Tho (Text)||2204761931||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Odessa||E Tho (Text)||220476194+||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534401853
- ISBN: 1534401857
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Simon Spotlight edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 2018.
The illustrations and portions of the text were previously published in 2005 in Mouse's First Spring.
A mouse and its mother experience the delights of nature on a windy spring day.
Search for related items by subject