The art of dying well : a practical guide to a good end of life / Katy Butler.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scenic Regional-Owensville||CDSP 616.029 BUT (Text)||3006694899||Compact Disc-Spoken||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781508281344
- ISBN: 1508281343
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 computer disc (PDF ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Simon & Schuster Audio, 
Includes PDF with supplemental material.
Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Journalist Katy Butler argues that we have lost touch with the "art of dying" as practiced by our ancestors, yet we still hunger for rites of passage, and a sense of the sacred, especially in the important life transitions of aging and dying. Here she reveals what she has learned about dying in America today and how to have a better end of life.
Search for related items by subject