Bitter and sweet / Sandra V. Feder ; pictures by Kyrsten Brooker.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Lexington||E Fed (Text)||2204810320||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Warrensburg||E Fed (Text)||2204810339||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781554989959
- ISBN: 1554989957
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Toronto Goundwood Books, House of Anansi Press, 2018.
When Hannah's family has to move, her grandmother tells her about the bittersweet feelings she experienced upon leaving the old country, but Hannah feels only bitterness as she tries to adjust to her new home until a friend reaches out with a gift.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Moving, Household > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Jews > Juvenile fiction.