How to change your mind : what the new science of psychedelics teaches us about consciousness, dying, addiction, depression, and transcendence / Michael Pollan.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Warrensburg||CD 615.7 Pol (Text)||2204754919||CDs||Checked out||01/24/2019|
- ISBN: 9780525627173
- ISBN: 0525627170
- Physical Description: 11 audio discs (13 hr., 36 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Audio ; 
- Copyright: ℗2018
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Presents an investigation into the medical and scientific revolution currently taking place in the field of psychedelic drugs, tracing the criminalization of such substances as LSD and psychedelic mushrooms and how they may offer treatment options for difficult health challenges.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pollan, Michael > Mental health.
Pollan, Michael, 1955- > Mental health.
Hallucinogenic drugs > Psychological aspects.
Hallucinogenic drugs > Therapeutic use.
Psychotherapy patients > Biography.
Hallucinogenic drugs > Public opinion.