- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Odessa||CD CF Fab (Text)||220475725+||CDs||Available||-|
|Webster County-Main Library-Marshfield||AUDBK/CD Fabry (Text)||3991111950||* Adult Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501997488
- Physical Description: 6 discs ( 7 hours, 30 minutes) : digital, stereo ; 4 3/4 inches
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 2018.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Susan Bennett.
Every day, Paige Redwine is haunted by a choice she made when she was only seventeen. Now, just past forty, still single, she lives a tidy, controlled life as a well-respected English professor at a college in Nashville. Nothing coulde prepare her for the day Treha Langsam - the daughter she secretly place for adoption - walks into her classroom, a student, unknowingly confronting Paige with both her greatest longing and her greatest fear.
Search for related items by subject