Mabel and Sam at home / by Linda Urban ; illustrated by Hadley Hooper.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scenic Regional-Owensville||E URB (Text)||3006266302||Easy Book||On order||-|
|Scenic Regional-Owensville||E URB (Text)||3006291771||Easy Book||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Warrensburg||E Urb (Text)||2204747068||Easy Fiction||In process||-|
|Trails Regional-Waverly||E Urb (Text)||2204747076||Easy Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 1452139962
- ISBN: 9781452139968
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
"One brave journey in three adventures."--Jacket.
Mabel and her younger brother Sam approach their new home and the trauma of moving by turning it into an adventure, imagining they are sailors approaching a new land, tour guides exploring a museum, and finally astronauts in space.
Search for related items by subject