The stepmoms' club : how to be a stepmom without losing your money, your mind, and your marriage / Kendall Rose.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Library-Northwest||306.8747 ROSE (Text)||30051020221872||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Scenic Regional-Wright City||306.8747 ROS (Text)||3005814009||NonFiction||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Knob Noster||306.874 Ros (Text)||2204731064||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Lexington||306.874 Ros (Text)||2204731072||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1492635413
- ISBN: 9781492635413
- Physical Description: xvii, 270 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Paperback edition.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks, 
You've met the partner of your dreams and have gotten your happily ever after, but now you've taken on a new role: stepmom. And you have no idea what you signed up for. Or maybe you've been a stepmom for a while now, but things are getting you down. Who do you turn to for help? Where is the stepmothering support group that'll give you the advice you need? Who actually gets how hard being a stepmom can be?
Search for related items by subject
Stepmothers > Family relationships.