- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Lexington||CD JFIC Kad (Text)||2204725617||CDs||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501982781
- ISBN: 1501982788
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (7 hr., 45 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2018
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by John Kraft.
To help his dog through cancer treatment, Conor gives up hockey and finds himself considering who he is without the sport that has defined him, and connecting more with his family and best friend.
Search for related items by subject