- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Trails Regional.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Odessa||CD CF War (Text)||2204727415||CDs||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501980688
- ISBN: 1501980688
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (11 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, ℗2018.
Title from container.
In container (17 cm.).
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Cynthia Farrell.
Sparks ignite as Ian and Sierra await rescue and work to survive on an unpopulated island following a boating accident, but a closely guarded secret held by Sierra might drive a wedge between them.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Montana rescue
- Recorded Books inspirational
- Warren, Susan May, 1966- Montana rescue.
- Recorded Books inspirational.