- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scenic Regional-Wright City||FIC AHR (Text)||3005806626||New Fiction||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Knob Noster||FIC Ahr (Text)||2204713228||Adult Fiction||Checked out||06/06/2018|
|Trails Regional-Odessa||FIC Ahr (Text)||2204713236||Adult Fiction||Checked out||06/04/2018|
- ISBN: 9781496706232 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1496706234 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 533 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Books, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| "First published by Bikförlaget Forum, Sweden"--Copyright page.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Ambra Vinter ... the beautiful young journalist is sent on assignment to Kiruna, a tiny mining town far north of Stockholm, chasing after yesterday's news. In December, this is a place on the edge of darkness--and Ambra's memories of it are just as bleak, for it is where she once suffered at the hands of a brutal foster father. Yet it is here, in the middle of nowhere, that she meets a man who takes her breath away"--Amazon.com.
|Language Note:|| In English, translated from the Swedish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Women journalists > Fiction.
Veterans > Fiction.
Private security services > Fiction.
Foster children > Fiction.
Sweden > Fiction.