- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Trails Regional. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Trails Regional-Technical Services.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scenic Regional-Pacific||E STA (Text)||300574759+||Easy Book||Available||-|
|Scenic Regional-Sullivan||E STA (Text)||3005747581||Easy Book||Checked out||03/01/2018|
|Trails Regional-Corder||E Sta (Text)||2204682306||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
|Trails Regional-Waverly||E Sta (Text)||2204682314||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1481487574 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781481487573 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Copyright: 
|General Note:|| "A Paula Wiseman book."
|Summary, etc.:|| The middle child in a family of monsters, Bub feels ignored and overlooked, but when he wishes for invisibility, he discovers how much his family loves and misses him.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Middle-born children > Fiction.
Monsters > Fiction.