A hidden truth / Judith Miller.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Trails Regional.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Knob Noster||CD FIC Mil (Text)||220371509+||CDs||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781464047121
- ISBN: 146404712X
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (10 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2012
Title from container.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Rachel Botchan and Stina Nielsen.
Karlina Richter must get past her feelings of animosity toward a hired shepherd if she is ever going to find out the secrets her father is keeping, while Dovie Cates risks her budding relationship to delve into her mother's past.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amana Society > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Home to Amana ; bk. 1
- Recorded Books inspirational
- Miller, Judith, 1944- Home to Amana ; bk. 1.
- Recorded Books inspirational.