Alcoholics Anonymous : the big book --4th ed.-- / Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- 18 of 19 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Trails Regional.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Trails Regional-Warrensburg||362.262 Alc (Text)||2204722855||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781893007161
- ISBN: 1893007162
- Physical Description: xxxii, 575 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Fourth edition, new and revised.
- Publisher: New York : Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, 2001.
This is the fourth edition of the Big Book, the basic text for Alcoholics Anonymous. (copy 2).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Bill's story -- There is a solution -- More about alcoholism -- We agnostics -- How it works -- Into action -- Working with others -- To wives -- Family afterward -- To employers -- A vision for you -- Personal stories.
The story of how many thousands of men and women have recovered from alcoholism.
Search for related items by subject
Alcoholism > Treatment.